Re: Graceful exit

  • Mike Dawson
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 13, 2003
      --- In HeroWarsProgram@yahoogroups.com, "Charles Corrigan" <charles@i...> wrote:
      > As a workaround, I would suggest that you go to
      > http://www.indigost.demon.co.uk/glorantha/index.html and download
      > http://www.indigost.demon.co.uk/glorantha/heortling_keywords.xml to
      > your computer. You will then be able to access it as a local file.

      Thanks. this does work.

      And more...drum roll...drag & drop to the character sheet now works under Java 1.4.1 under Mac OS 10.2.4!

      HOOORAAY!

      Thanks so much for all your work on this.

      Mike
    • Charles Corrigan
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 14, 2003
        --- In HeroWarsProgram@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Dawson" wrote:

        > And more...drum roll...drag & drop
        > to the character sheet now works
        > under Java 1.4.1 under Mac OS 10.2.4!
        >
        > HOOORAAY!
        >
        > Thanks so much for all your work on
        > this.

        That's great. Are all of the other problems that you have reported
        fixed with this new version of Java?

        regards,
        Charles
      • Mike Dawson
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 18, 2003
          --- In HeroWarsProgram@yahoogroups.com, "Charles Corrigan" <charles@i...> wrote:

          > That's great. Are all of the other problems that you have reported
          > fixed with this new version of Java?

          Seems like it's still not possible to edit lines of a sheet once the ability is on the sheet.

          There are some oddities with the right-click menu as well. It doesn't always allow selection of menu items even when you're selecting something that should be appropriate.

          I hope that some of these issues may be resolved when I take the source and compile it as a cocoa app, like I did for an earlier version. At the very least, I should get more "mac-like" look and feel.

          Thanks again,

          Mike