Setting change for group

  • charlescorrigan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2002
      I have changed the group to "Unmoderated, Moderate New Members" from
      Unmoderated. This is to avoid the problem found in other Glorantha
      groups where spammers joind and then send their crap out to all group
      members. As soon as possible after a new member sends a legitimate
      message, they will be unmoderated.

      regards,
      Charles
    • Charles Corrigan
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2002
        There is a particularly stupid spammer targetting this group who has
        not yet picked up on the fact that all new members are moderated and
        I am deleting all of his posts. Hopefully the moron will notice this
        message and stop trying to annoy us.

        Normal discussion can resume ;-)

        regards,
        Charles