version 20020505 (EXPERIMENTAL)

  • charlescorrigan
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2002
      I have uploaded a new version with an EXPERIMENTAL option.

      The option, when set, does not work under Java 1.3 but does under Java
      1.4.

      The option, option.PopupHeroEditor, creates dialog boxes for editing
      on the character sheet rather than opening the details inline and
      pushing the surrounding details up or down.

      Let me know if you run this successfully or not.

      Thre has been lots of other background tidying up work that should
      make no functional difference.

      regards,
      Charles
    • differentcomputers
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2002
        --- In HeroWarsProgram@y..., "charlescorrigan" <charles@i...> wrote:
        > I have uploaded a new version with an EXPERIMENTAL option.

        Thanks for the effort. Alas, this version opens new sheets when asked, and allows me to fill in numbers in the contest area, but does nothing else.

        drag & drop in contest does nothing except highlight the contestant I try to drag

        character sheets don't respond to doubleclicks, all right click options are greyed out, and drag & drop doesn't work.

        I've asked a java-enabled friend of Ben Waggoner to look at the previous build and the compiled source code I created with Project Builder, but no word yet.

        Thanks for continuing to work on it!

        Mike