Musings on character sheet problem on the Mac

  • charlescorrigan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2002
      I have been thinking about how to solve the problem that Mike reports
      on the Mac where editing character sheets does not work.

      As the software currently works, double clicking on an ability,
      relationship or whatever causes that item to open up in place for
      editing. This opening up in place, which shifts the following
      contents down (and then up again when the edit is finished), appears
      to be the problem.

      My idea is that I provide a configuration option which, if set,
      creates a new pops-up window instead.

      I probably won't get to finish it for a couple of weeks 'cos of work,
      overseas trips and family. I have been working on the program,
      improving some of the internals but nothing that anyone but a
      programmer reading the code would notice. Hence, the lack of
      activity here.

      regards,
      Charles