Re: [HeroWarsProgram] Re: Three wishes

  • Bo Rosén
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 28, 2001
      sön 2001-10-28 klockan 21.59 skrev Charles Corrigan:

      > there is already a limited chat facility. In the log window, you can

      Oh. I haven't tried that. Perhaps I should before I demand new
      functionality. .-)

      > > Two more reasonable wishes are proper close/exit options on
      > > menus
      >
      > I will look at this.

      Thanks, and while I'm at it is there any way to implement Undo for
      character sheets? You wouldn't believe the number of times I've dragged
      and clicked and dropped only to discover I did it wrong. And as there is
      no delete or undo, I have to start over again.

      > In the "Save As" dialog, there is a checkbox option to "Print
      > Description". If this is unchecked, then only the stats are printed

      Thanks, but it isn't quite what I was looking for. Still, it's easy
      enough to just drop some text at the end of a finished sheet.

      Cheers,
      Bo
    • Charles Corrigan
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 28, 2001
        --- In HeroWarsProgram@y..., Bo Rosén <brosen@k...> wrote:
        > > > Two more reasonable wishes are proper close/exit options on
        > > > menus
        > >
        > > I will look at this.
        >
        > Thanks

        Just about complete now - needs testing!

        > and while I'm at it is there any way to implement Undo for
        > character sheets? You wouldn't believe the number of times
        > I've dragged and clicked and dropped only to discover I did
        > it wrong. And as there is no delete or undo, I have to start
        > over again.

        Sorry, undo is a huge job - I have looked. I would rather spend the
        time (if/when I have it) working on smaller fixes and features

        regards,
        Charles
      • Bo Rosén
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 28, 2001
          --- In HeroWarsProgram@y..., "Charles Corrigan" <glorantha@i...>
          wrote:

          > Just about complete now - needs testing!

          Thank you. I'll try to break it when when you've uploaded it.

          > Sorry, undo is a huge job - I have looked. I would rather spend
          the
          > time (if/when I have it) working on smaller fixes and features

          I can certainly understand that. Better work on things you know you
          can can finish.

          Cheers,
          Bo