Re: [HeroWarsProgram] Re: "great character sheets"

  • Wulf Corbett
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 11, 2001
      On Thu, 11 Oct 2001 16:53:41 -0000, "Charles Corrigan"
      <glorantha@...> wrote:

      >Uncheck these abilities on the pop-up window and the program will
      >avoid updating them.

      Oh, I don't MIND that it does this (like I say, if I'm updating, they
      have to be done too). I just wondered why they get blanked. Even if
      all the abilities get set to the same initial value, it sets up two to
      primary/secondary values, then blanks the rest. Just wondered how you
      did it?

      >Also, you may notice that there is a combo box at the top of the
      >window. This allows you to choose which of the ability ratings the
      >followers abilitiy ratings are based on.

      Hmm... and they're in order... I feel an ordering abilities idea
      coming on...

      Wulf