RE: [HeroWarsProgram] Disaster (sort of)

  • Graham, Andrew
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 18, 2001
      Has anyone started any user documentation for this program yet ?

      -
      IMPORTANT NOTICE

      This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and for
      the
      exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).
      If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form
      of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the
      information in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

      If you have received this E-Mail in error please return it to the
      sender.
      We should be grateful if you would also copy the communication to
      postmaster@... then delete the E-Mail and destroy any
      copies of it.

      It is your responsibility to scan any attachments for viruses.

      For further information, visit us at WWW.MITSUIBABCOCK.COM
    • Charles Corrigan
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 18, 2001
        --- In HeroWarsProgram@y..., "Graham, Andrew" <agraham@m...> wrote:
        > Has anyone started any user documentation for this program yet ?

        Sadly, apart from the little I have done, no. Or they have not yet
        told me anyway.

        regards,
        Charles
      • Graham, Andrew
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 18, 2001
          Well if you are not in a rush for it I could help.

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 18, 2001
            --- In HeroWarsProgram@y..., "Graham, Andrew" <agraham@m...> wrote:
            > Well if you are not in a rush for it I could help.

            Yes please.

            I think that I/we need, in priority order, the following
            1 - task oriented documentation (how do I do...)
            2 - screen based reference documentation
            3 - cross referenceing between the two
            4 - a proposal on how to integrate the two types of documentation
            into the program (i.e. the help system UI) as what is there is
            inadequate
          • Charles Corrigan
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 24, 2001
              --- In HeroWarsProgram@y..., "Charles Corrigan" <glorantha@i...>
              wrote:

              At last, I have ordered my new PC and it should arrive in the middle
              of next week. I should be able to resume development in mid-May -
              after I have re-installed my important apps and caught up on my mail.

              Also, thanks to Nils, Greg and Stephen for putting up a page about
              the Hero Wars Program and a link to this Yahoo! Group - see
              http://www.glorantha.com/tools/hwprogram.html

              regards,
              Charles