Re: Thunder Rebels

  • Charles Corrigan
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2001
      --- In HeroWarsProgram@y..., Wulf Corbett <wulfc@w...> wrote:

      > Also the resistance doesn't change when you enter the desired
      > amount, unless you choose a different type (bonus, edge, etc.).
      > And AP loans don't seem to work at all, but I was trying to loan
      > AP from one character to herself so maybe that's an error check,
      > not an error!

      The resistance should change if the entered size is valid. An odd
      number for an edge is not valid. An AP loan to self is not valid.

      I have found too much to fix now, so it's bed time for me.

      There's at least one error that requires fixes in 5 different files
      (the internal opposition is dispayed in an enhancement, not the
      target). There's the resistance not changing. There's the fields not
      being disabled after confirm. eeek!

      regards,
      Charles