Re: Ummmmmmm

  • Charles Corrigan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2001
      --- In HeroWarsProgram@y..., "Craig" <yausujun@i...> wrote:
      > Ok can someone help me here.
      >
      > I was playing around and I can't seem to get the keywords working.
      > Anyone have any suggestions as to how I should be doing it ?

      Steps
      1 - From the Participants Window do File/New Character Sheet
      2 - From the Participants Window do File/New Character Sheet (again)
      OR -
      2 - if you have previously opened the keyword file in a sheet, from
      the Participants Window do File/<select the required file name from
      below the line>
      3 - move the character sheet and keyword sheet to be side by side and
      scroll the keyword window so that you can see the keyword you want to
      use
      4 - On Windows (it may be slightly different on Linux or Solaris) use
      the mouse to select and drag the keyword and drop it on the top line
      of the character sheet (will be called "Blank Hero" unless you have
      edited it
      5 - a window will pop up asking which rating you want to use and how
      to import the keyword.
      6 - experiment further
      7 - write some user guide documentation and submit it here!

      regards,
      Charles