New file uploaded to HeroWarsProgram

  • HeroWarsProgram@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 17, 2000
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the HeroWarsProgram
      group.

      File : /HeroWarsProgramInstallation.html
      Uploaded by : glorantha@...
      Description : Installation instructions for the Hero Wars Program

      You can access this file at the URL

      http://www.egroups.com/files/HeroWarsProgram/HeroWarsProgramInstallation%2Ehtml

      To learn more about eGroups file sharing, please visit

      http://www.egroups.com/help/files.html

      Regards,

      glorantha@...
    • HeroWarsProgram@egroups.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 17, 2000
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the HeroWarsProgram
        group.

        File : /HeroWarsProgramAboutProgram.html
        Uploaded by : glorantha@...
        Description : About the Hero Wars Program

        You can access this file at the URL

        http://www.egroups.com/files/HeroWarsProgram/HeroWarsProgramAboutProgram%2Ehtml

        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 17, 2000
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the HeroWarsProgram
          group.

          File : /HeroWarsProgramAboutGame.html
          Uploaded by : glorantha@...
          Description : About the Hero Wars Game

          You can access this file at the URL

          http://www.egroups.com/files/HeroWarsProgram/HeroWarsProgramAboutGame%2Ehtml

          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 17, 2000
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the HeroWarsProgram
            group.

            File : /HeroWarsProgramPlans.html
            Uploaded by : glorantha@...
            Description : Plans for the development of the Hero Wars Program

            You can access this file at the URL

            http://www.egroups.com/files/HeroWarsProgram/HeroWarsProgramPlans%2Ehtml

            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 17, 2000
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the HeroWarsProgram
              group.

              File : /HeroWarsProgram.gif
              Uploaded by : glorantha@...
              Description : A graphic for the Hero Wars Program

              You can access this file at the URL

              http://www.egroups.com/files/HeroWarsProgram/HeroWarsProgram%2Egif

              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 17, 2000
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the HeroWarsProgram
                group.

                File : /hw_20001107.jar
                Uploaded by : glorantha@...
                Description : The Hero Wars Program

                You can access this file at the URL

                http://www.egroups.com/files/HeroWarsProgram/hw_20001107%2Ejar

              • HeroWarsProgram@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 3 8:37 AM
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the HeroWarsProgram
                  group.

                  File : /comboscreen.jpg
                  Uploaded by : mdawson@...
                  Description : HW Screens all together under OS X

                  mdawson@...
                • HeroWarsProgram@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 19, 2001
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the HeroWarsProgram
                    group.

                    File : /Documentation/So how do I.htm
                    Uploaded by : agraham@...
                    Description : Basic instructions on using the HW program

                    You can access this file at the URL

                    Regards,

                    agraham@...
                  • Charles Corrigan
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 20, 2001
                      --- In HeroWarsProgram@y..., <HeroWarsProgram@y...> wrote:

                      > File : /Documentation/So how do I.htm
                      > Description : Basic instructions on using the HW program
                      >
                      > Regards,
                      > agraham@m...

                      Andrew,

                      that's great. Thank-you.

                      regards,
                      Charles
                    • Graham, Andrew
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jul 22, 2001
                        > > File : /Documentation/So how do I.htm
                        > > Description : Basic instructions on using the HW program
                        Please note the above file has now been uploaded. This is the start of
                        the documentation for the program but gives enough information to
                        generate a character.

                        If you have any questions you wish to add or ideally answer as well
                        please post them.

                        -
                        IMPORTANT NOTICE

                        This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and for
                        the
                        exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).
                        If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form
                        of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the
                        information in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

                        If you have received this E-Mail in error please return it to the
                        sender.
                        We should be grateful if you would also copy the communication to
                        postmaster@... then delete the E-Mail and destroy any
                        copies of it.

                        It is your responsibility to scan any attachments for viruses.

                        For further information, visit us at WWW.MITSUIBABCOCK.COM
                      • HeroWarsProgram@yahoogroups.com
                        Message 11 of 11 , Sep 11, 2002
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the HeroWarsProgram
                          group.

                          File : /BugReports/smear.jpg
                          Uploaded by : differentcomputers <mdawson@...>
                          Description : like garbled.jpg, but more so