ATTENTION ALL ANIME ANIME'COSPLAY,MEDIA,JROCK/POP,ARTS COMMUNITIES!

  • Carlo Pablo
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 24, 2006
      ATTENTION ALL ANIME',JROCK/POP,ARTS COMMUNITIES!

      Please sign up for the Federation Meeting.The date and venue of the meeting will be announced as soon as we confirm the attendees.

      To be discussed::
      1.2006 events
      2.Events management
      3.Community Database
      4.Contribution of effective resources

      Thank you.

      Carlo Pablo <darthhellion77@...> wrote:

      Laibeus Lord <Laibeus@...> wrote:
      Greetings to all Anime' Communities.

      In response to the previous post ,We would like to know the number of attendees for the Federation of Anime Communities.  Please list down your community name,represenatives and email addresses below.

      Please correspond to the numbers Ariga-thanks.

      Community/Group           Representative                Email
      1. FilCosplay           (any of the mods)             clowread00@...
      2. Anime Enthusiast Club (AEC)  (Laibeus Lord)        Laibeus@...
      3.Kyoudo core Members  darthhellion77@...
      4.
      5.
      6.
      7.
      8.
      9.
      10.
      11.
      12.
      13.
      14.
      15.

      --
      http://Laibcoms.com
      http://boards.Laibcoms.com

      http://Holy-Order.org
      http://forums.Holy-Order.org

      http://PhilGaming.Com
      http://PhilGaming.Com/boards/

      http://animeillusions.Laibcoms.com
      http://FanLists.Laibcoms.com

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Carlo Pablo
      Diverse in SciFi,Anime' and the works
      "Revenge Is Stale Without Blood"

      Carlo Pablo
      Diverse in SciFi,Anime' and the works
      "Revenge Is Stale Without Blood"

    • Mike Abundo
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 25, 2006

        Carlo Pablo Angelo

        Federation of Anime Communities

        Dear Mr. Angelo,

        This note is to signify that the Pinoy Cosplay community (http://pinoycosplay.com) will send representation to the meeting of the Federation of Anime Communities.

        Thank you very much.

        Sincerely yours,

        Mike Abundo

        Administrator

        Pinoy Cosplay

        mike@...

        http://pinoycosplay.com

        Community/Group           Representative                Email
        1. FilCosplay           (any of the mods)             clowread00@...
        2. Anime Enthusiast Club (AEC)  (Laibeus Lord)        Laibeus@...
        3.Kyoudo core Members  darthhellion77@...
        4. Pinoy Cosplay              TBA                           TBA
        5.
        6.
        7.
        8.
        9.
        10.
        11.
        12.
        13.
        14.
        15.

        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 25, 2006

          Greetings to all Anime' Communities.

          In response to the previous post ,We would like to know the number of attendees for the Federation of Anime Communities.  Please list down your community name,represenatives and email addresses below.

          Please correspond to the numbers Ariga-thanks.

          Community/Group           Representative                Email
          1. FilCosplay           (any of the mods)
          clowread00@...
          2. Anime Enthusiast Club (AEC)  (Laibeus Lord)        Laibeus@...
          3.Kyoudo core Members  darthhellion77@...
          4. BlueFrame Fanfiction Writing Group (any of the mods) providencestriker42@...

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • Athrun Zala
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 25, 2006
            Greetings and Salutations,

            As a follow up to my recent message, I'd like to inform the organizers of this event that, BlueFrame Fanfiction Writing Group and Gundam Seed Destiny Roleplaying Group are unregistered organizations and does not have legal entities and further papers to prove it's existence. However due to the fact that we are somehow dedicated to help the anime community in the Philippines, we come in accordance and is willing to give out a helping hand. With this in mind, if we are to be a part of this... it would be an honor, although our group may not be that many members, we strive to maintain the excellence in the field of music and anime information. I hope that this would be enough to feed your thoughts about us.

            -
            Regards,
                  David Michael P. Ramas
            BlueFrame Fanfiction Writing Group
            "Negligence is Forbidden"
            http://www.xanga.com/x_sprinter
            http://www.fanfiction.net/u/661464

            Do you Yahoo!?
          • Carlo Pablo

              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 25, 2006

                Thank you. Please accept my apologies, Mr. Pablo.

                Sincerely yours,

                Mike Abundo

                Administrator

                Pinoy Cosplay