PRE- Federation Meeting

  • Carlo Angelo Pablo
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 23, 2006
      Greetings to all Anime' Communities.

      attendees for the Federation of Anime Communities. Please list down
      your community name,represenatives and email addresses below.

      Please correspond to the numbers Ariga-thanks.

      Community/Group Representative Email
      1.
      2.
      3.
      4.
      5.
      6.
      7.
      8.
      9.
      10.
      11.
      12.
      13.
      14.
      15.
    • Sephiroth (Clow Reed)
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 23, 2006
        --- Carlo Angelo Pablo <darthhellion77@...>

        clowread00@...
        > 2.
        > 3.
        > 4.
        > 5.
        > 6.
        > 7.
        > 8.
        > 9.
        > 10.
        > 11.
        > 12.
        > 13.
        > 14.
        > 15.

      • Laibeus Lord
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 24, 2006
          Greetings to all Anime' Communities.

          In response to the previous post ,We would like to know the number of attendees for the Federation of Anime Communities.  Please list down your community name,represenatives and email addresses below.

          Please correspond to the numbers Ariga-thanks.

          Community/Group           Representative                Email
          1. FilCosplay           (any of the mods)             clowread00@...
          2. Anime Enthusiast Club (AEC)  (Laibeus Lord)        Laibeus@...
          3.
          4.
          5.
          6.
          7.
          8.
          9.
          10.
          11.
          12.
          13.
          14.
          15.

          --
          http://Laibcoms.com
          http://boards.Laibcoms.com

          http://Holy-Order.org
          http://forums.Holy-Order.org

          http://PhilGaming.Com
          http://PhilGaming.Com/boards/

          http://animeillusions.Laibcoms.com
          http://FanLists.Laibcoms.com

        • heero_aldebaran
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 24, 2006
            Hello! saan nga pala po ang federation meeting at saan po.....pede ba
            po i join...pls. reply sirs....ano ba po requirements....as i would
            like to join the federation! Thank you!
          • Carlo Pablo
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 24, 2006
              There is none yet, we are still conducting a survey who will come.If you head a community then you join...if your a member ask your community head to sign up.Thanks.

              heero_aldebaran <heero_aldebaran@...> wrote:
              Hello! saan nga pala po ang federation meeting at saan po.....pede ba
              po i join...pls. reply sirs....ano ba po requirements....as i would
              like to join the federation! Thank you!

              Carlo Pablo
              Diverse in SciFi,Anime' and the works
              "Revenge Is Stale Without Blood"

            • Carlo Pablo
              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 24, 2006

                Laibeus Lord <Laibeus@...> wrote:
                Greetings to all Anime' Communities.

                In response to the previous post ,We would like to know the number of attendees for the Federation of Anime Communities.  Please list down your community name,represenatives and email addresses below.

                Please correspond to the numbers Ariga-thanks.

                Community/Group           Representative                Email
                1. FilCosplay           (any of the mods)             clowread00@...
                2. Anime Enthusiast Club (AEC)  (Laibeus Lord)        Laibeus@...
                3.Kyoudo core Members  darthhellion77@...
                4.
                5.
                6.
                7.
                8.
                9.
                10.
                11.
                12.
                13.
                14.
                15.

                --
                http://Laibcoms.com
                http://boards.Laibcoms.com

                http://Holy-Order.org
                http://forums.Holy-Order.org

                http://PhilGaming.Com
                http://PhilGaming.Com/boards/

                http://animeillusions.Laibcoms.com
                http://FanLists.Laibcoms.com

                YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 24, 2006
                  ATTENTION ALL ANIME',JROCK/POP,ARTS COMMUNITIES!

                  Please sign up for the Federation Meeting.The date and venue of the meeting will be announced as soon as we confirm the attendees.

                  To be discussed::
                  1.2006 events
                  2.Events management
                  3.Community Database
                  4.Contribution of effective resources

                  Thank you.

                  Carlo Pablo <darthhellion77@...> wrote:

                  Laibeus Lord <Laibeus@...> wrote:
[...]

                • Mike Abundo
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 25, 2006

                    Carlo Pablo Angelo

                    Federation of Anime Communities

                    Dear Mr. Angelo,

                    This note is to signify that the Pinoy Cosplay community (http://pinoycosplay.com) will send representation to the meeting of the Federation of Anime Communities.

                    Thank you very much.

                    Sincerely yours,

                    Mike Abundo

                    Administrator

                    Pinoy Cosplay

                    mike@...

                    http://pinoycosplay.com

                    Community/Group           Representative                Email
                    1. FilCosplay           (any of the mods)             clowread00@...
                    2. Anime Enthusiast Club (AEC)  (Laibeus Lord)        Laibeus@...
                    3.Kyoudo core Members  darthhellion77@...
                    4. Pinoy Cosplay              TBA                           TBA
                    5.
                    6.
                    7.
                    8.
                    9.
                    10.
                    11.
                    12.
                    13.
                    14.
                    15.

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jan 25, 2006

                      Greetings to all Anime' Communities.

                      In response to the previous post ,We would like to know the number of attendees for the Federation of Anime Communities.  Please list down your community name,represenatives and email addresses below.

                      Please correspond to the numbers Ariga-thanks.

                      Community/Group           Representative                Email
                      1. FilCosplay           (any of the mods)
                      clowread00@...
                      2. Anime Enthusiast Club (AEC)  (Laibeus Lord)        Laibeus@...
                      3.Kyoudo core Members  darthhellion77@...
                      4. BlueFrame Fanfiction Writing Group (any of the mods) providencestriker42@...

                      Do you Yahoo!?
                    • Athrun Zala
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jan 25, 2006
                        Greetings and Salutations,

                        As a follow up to my recent message, I'd like to inform the organizers of this event that, BlueFrame Fanfiction Writing Group and Gundam Seed Destiny Roleplaying Group are unregistered organizations and does not have legal entities and further papers to prove it's existence. However due to the fact that we are somehow dedicated to help the anime community in the Philippines, we come in accordance and is willing to give out a helping hand. With this in mind, if we are to be a part of this... it would be an honor, although our group may not be that many members, we strive to maintain the excellence in the field of music and anime information. I hope that this would be enough to feed your thoughts about us.

                        -
                        Regards,
                              David Michael P. Ramas
                        BlueFrame Fanfiction Writing Group
                        "Negligence is Forbidden"
                        http://www.xanga.com/x_sprinter
                        http://www.fanfiction.net/u/661464

                        Do you Yahoo!?
                      • Carlo Pablo

                          Message 12 of 12 , Jan 25, 2006

                            Thank you. Please accept my apologies, Mr. Pablo.

                            Sincerely yours,

                            Mike Abundo

                            Administrator

                            Pinoy Cosplay