RE: [HeroWars] Re: Campaign characters

  • Graham, Andrew
    Message 1 of 69 , May 1, 2001
      My previous post was only a list of those pc running that week. As our
      players each have 2 or more characters to chose from. For when one in
      occupied on cult duties and is unavailable.

      A more complete list of pc's used to date would be

      Orlanth Adventurous 2
      Ernalda the queen 2
      Bevera 3
      Vinga 4
      Issares 1
      Odayla 3
      Chalana Arroy 1
      Humakt 2
      Earth Witch Shaman 1
      Yinkin 2

      Note our group usually has between 4 and 8 players.

      Also there are a few characters that I know of that have been created or
      converted from Runequest but not yet used. These include
      Urox 1
      Orlanth Adventurous 2
      Chalana Arroy 1
      Demalie Shaman 1
      Eiretha Herder 1
      Issaries 1

      -
      IMPORTANT NOTICE

      This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and for
      the
      exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).
      If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form
      of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the
      information in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

      If you have received this E-Mail in error please return it to the
      sender.
      We should be grateful if you would also copy the communication to
      postmaster@... then delete the E-Mail and destroy any
      copies of it.

      It is your responsibility to scan any attachments for viruses.

      For further information, visit us at WWW.MITSUIBABCOCK.COM
    • Roderick and Ellen Robertson
      Message 69 of 69 , May 24, 2001
        > On the list of things to do when a Mob Of Blood-Thirsty Trollkin bids 50
        against you, "roll a fumble" rates pretty low. The poor sods were bashed to
        the vicinity of -70AP.

        Hmm, sounds like "Run out of Hero Points" is down there too. You should try
        to keep at least one HP around for this sort of situation (Even if it means
        that you "only" get a x2 instead of a x3, at least the defeat isn't quite
        so...drastic.)

        RR