Re: Campaign characters

  • Michael Schwartz
    Message 1 of 69 , Apr 29 4:06 PM
      Trotsky wrote:

      >Bevara (allegedly the default female PC
      >according to TR!): not a one

      Add one, because one of the people in my "Lonisisaga" campaign just
      decided this past Friday to play a Bevara healer. Another is deciding
      between a Tatouth/Vanganth hunter and an Elmali warrior of some sort
      (either Beren the Rider or Elmal Hearthguard) The numbers *will* change
      quite a bit once STORM TRIBE hits the shelves, I think.

      --
      Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
      mschwartz@... | and words, its slides and
      Message 69 of 69 , May 24, 2001
        > On the list of things to do when a Mob Of Blood-Thirsty Trollkin bids 50
        against you, "roll a fumble" rates pretty low. The poor sods were bashed to
        the vicinity of -70AP.

        Hmm, sounds like "Run out of Hero Points" is down there too. You should try
        to keep at least one HP around for this sort of situation (Even if it means
        that you "only" get a x2 instead of a x3, at least the defeat isn't quite
        so...drastic.)

        RR