Re: [HeroQuest-RPG] Character Generation Software?

  • lev@mimesisrpg.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 26 6:41 AM
      > I was wondering if anybody has tried using software for HeroQuest
      > character generation. I know that the process is really so easy that it
      > can be done on a sheet of paper, but I'm curious if there are any apps or
      > programs out there that can be helpful to referees and/or players.

      So something that picks ten words as abilities and three as flaws and
      assigns a value to them?

      Sounds like less than 5 lines of code with a dictionary call...
    • RolandV
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 29, 2012
        The Hero Wars Program is still floating around. It was really handy back in the day, and having something similar for HQ would be sweet.

        --- In HeroQuest-RPG@yahoogroups.com, "Guy" <guy.hoyle@...> wrote:

        > I was wondering if anybody has tried using software for HeroQuest character generation. I know that the process is really so easy that it can be done on a sheet of paper, but I'm curious if there are any apps or programs out there that can be helpful to referees and/or players.
        >
        > Guy

      • Charles
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 30, 2012