Rule One Magazine Issue 8 needs articles

  • Roderick and Ellen Robertson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2011
      and so do issues 9 and on...

      The issue 8 deadline is coming up on April 21st, so if you have a Gloranthan
      article lying around looking for an opportunity to be published, drop me a
      line at rjremr@...

      If you would like to take a look at previous issues drop on over to
      http://ruleonemagazine.com/ and click on the "Archives" button.

      RR
      From such a face and form as mine, the noblest sentiments sound like the
      black utterances of a depraved imagination.
    • Roderick and Ellen Robertson
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 10:17 AM

        line: rjremr@...

        If you would like to take a look at previous issues drop on over to
        http://ruleonemagazine.com/ and click on the "Archives" button.

        RR
        From such a face and form as mine, the noblest sentiments sound like the
        black utterances of a depraved imagination.