Hamlet's Hit Points

  • David Dunham
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2010
      One of the features of 2nd edition HeroQuest is the Pass/Fail cycle (a tool for GMs to model dramatic ups and downs in a game). Now Robin Laws has expanded on this idea into a book, Hamlet's Hit Points <http://gameplaywright.net/?page_id=1529>. You can order it now, or get it at Gen Con.

      David Dunham
    • Mark
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2010
        --- In HeroQuest-RPG@yahoogroups.com, David Dunham <david@...> wrote:

        > One of the features of 2nd edition HeroQuest is the Pass/Fail cycle (a tool for GMs to model dramatic ups and downs in a game). Now Robin Laws has expanded on this idea into a book, Hamlet's Hit Points <http://gameplaywright.net/?page_id=1529>. You can order it now, or get it at Gen Con.
        >
        > David Dunham
        > Glorantha/HQ/RQ page: www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html
        > Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein

        I notice that this is now available as a pdf.

        http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?products_id=83450

        Mark Mohrfield