Re: [HeroQuest-RPG] Re: Teshnos background

  • Santo Sengupta
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9, 2006
      Namaste.
      I've been running a game in Teshnos for several months now. I've been
      running it basically as Gloranthan Mythic India, and drawing heavily on my
      cultural roots.

      If you wish to check out my campaign Wiki (which is not wonderfully
      organized) you may at:
      <http://differentcomputers.com/differentgames/viewforum.php?f=5>
      http://www.aumshantih.org/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=Fuel+and+Flame

      Also:
      I highly recommend Mike Dawson's site as well. It was of great help to me
      when I was initially planning out my game. I also have some other Narrator
      only stuff that I wouldn't mind sharing.

      --
      -Santo
      "Aum Shanti Shanti Shantih."

    • capn_willard
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2006
        Gents,

        thanks for your leads. haven't fully investigated them but didn't want
        you to think I'd ignored you!

        Cheers,
        Rich