Re: Teshnos background

  • Mike Dawson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9, 2006
      --- In HeroQuest-RPG@yahoogroups.com, "capn_willard" <glarkhag@...> wrote:

      > All,
      >
      > Does anybody have a formal or informal list of background information
      > on analogues useful for running a Teshnos game?

      I've got a bunch of stuff for my personal campaign. It includes personalities and org details of
      the Wheel of Governance and the infiltration of Thanatari into the priesthoods.

      check out http://differentcomputers.com/differentgames/viewforum.php?f=5
      for quite a bit of it.

      If that whets your appetite, I have more stuff that wasn't designed for the players.

      Mike Dawson
    • Santo Sengupta
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 9, 2006
        Namaste.
        I've been running a game in Teshnos for several months now. I've been
        running it basically as Gloranthan Mythic India, and drawing heavily on my
        cultural roots.

        If you wish to check out my campaign Wiki (which is not wonderfully
        organized) you may at:
        <http://differentcomputers.com/differentgames/viewforum.php?f=5>
        http://www.aumshantih.org/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=Fuel+and+Flame

        Also:
        I highly recommend Mike Dawson's site as well. It was of great help to me
        when I was initially planning out my game. I also have some other Narrator
        only stuff that I wouldn't mind sharing.

        --
        -Santo
        "Aum Shanti Shanti Shantih."

      • capn_willard
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 13, 2006
          Gents,

          thanks for your leads. haven't fully investigated them but didn't want
          you to think I'd ignored you!

          Cheers,
          Rich