Test

  • KYER, JEFFREY
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 18, 2000
      This is a test of the emergency Heros Broadcast.

      If this was a real emergency, your leaders would have left and you'd
      have died in ignorance.

      This is only a test.

      Jeff Kyer
      Moderator

      P.S. The point of this list is a sort of how too and intro level for
      HeroWars and, by extension, Glorantha. Play nice folks!
    • Meirion Hopkins
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 4, 2000
        Is it just me?

        Has the list gone VERY quiet?

        Is it bust?

        Meirion
      • philo
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 4, 2000
          Don't ask me, I just got here.

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 5, 2000
            Nobody here but us Arkats.

            John err Arkat.
          • TERRA INCOGNITA
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 11, 2001
              Test....I came here in Maze of Machine.

              Original Idea.

              Dragonewts are immature dragon without sex coming from Land of Hemkarba,
              First Dragonemperor who wedded with a woman is Thalurzuni. (perhaps Daruda
              was Non-Sex Mystic as NyangMao.)
              Dragonsons are Mystics without Dirty Sex they controlled Imperial Court
              since Reign of Mikaday.
              Some of Mimics of Human imitated their type of way, but collapsed to gaining
              Mundane Power in Authority.
              They are Artificial Dragonsons, Eunuchs. They are despised by Mandarins for
              their corruption from their point of view.

              Hello and Good bye from RW Vormain.
            • Toread duDerysi
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 5, 2001
                This is a test