Jonstown ???

  • Craig Dodge
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2000
      Hi,
      Does anyone have any online material about Jonstown. My players are
      probably heading there in a couple of sessions and I've discovered that it's
      a nasty gap in my knowledge.

      Craig
    • Jane Williams
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2000
        --- In HeroWars@egroups.com, "Craig Dodge" <yausujun@i...> wrote:

        > Does anyone have any online material about Jonstown.

        Not on-line, no. But if you could track down a copy of "Heroes of
        Wisdom: the guide to Jonstown", that would give you all the
        information you could ever need. I have a nasty idea it's OOP,
        though.

        You're a little too far away for me to lend you my copy, I'm afraid :(
      • Julian Lord
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2000
          Jane Williams :

          > > Does anyone have any online material about Jonstown.
          >
          > Not on-line, no. But if you could track down a copy of "Heroes of
          > Wisdom: the guide to Jonstown", that would give you all the
          > information you could ever need. I have a nasty idea it's OOP,
          > though.

          Not quite OOP I think ; there were copies on sale at Tentacles this year,
          in both German & English (and I bought one !).

          Julian Lord