Questlines: Big List of Heortling Names

  • John Hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2002
      What's New on Questlines:

      http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/questlines.html

      HEORTLING NAMES & EPITHETS

      I have finalised the Heortling Name & Epithet Generator, which draws on 602
      male and 543 female character names, as well as 350 male and 359 female
      sample epithets. You can also download the Master List for campaign use.
      http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/namegen.html

      YELMALIAN HEROQUESTER

      Added a Portrait of Haloric Longfarm, Yelmalian heroquester, to the 3D Art
      Gallery.
      http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/poser.html

      LAGERWATER STEAD BACKGROUND

      Added Tresdarnii Clan Ring details to the Bluefoot Orlanthi page. Created a
      home page for Lagerwater Stead in the Snakepipe's Edge section containing an
      introduction to the stead, lists of significant people and important others,
      and locale & story seed descriptions - 'The Palisade By Night' and 'Harmony
      Lodge'.
      http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/lagerwater.html

      BITS, PIECES

      I have also created a home page for the Heortling Stead Project (which is
      humming along) and added the obligatory Gloranthan random quote banner to
      the main page.

      John
      nysalor@... John Hughes
      Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

      Domine, libera nos a furore normannorum
      Sed praesepe, Domine, a humore eorum.
      Lord, save us from the rage of the Nordic people
      But especially, Lord, from their mirth.

      - Harry Harrison, "The Hammer and the Cross".