i got you Weasley

  • paigematthews_sisternumber4
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
      Written and performed by RylOraMcBeck and his wife Cheryl, to the
      tune "I Got You Babe" by Sonny and Cher.

      [HER:] They say we're young and we don't know
      But Vold - e - mort could kill us both you know
      [HIM:] Well there's no doubt that all that's true
      `But you got me, and baby I got you

      [HIM:] Babe
      [BOTH:] I got you babe I got you babe

      [HER:] I know you like your department
      But you're obsessed, those plugs are in - decent
      [HIM:] And as for kids, se - ven is a lot
      But who needs galleons, I'm sure of all we got

      [HIM:] Babe
      [BOTH:] I got you babe I got you babe

      [HIM:] I got gnomes in the spring, I got you to wear
      my ring
      [HER:] And when I'm mad, you calm me down
      And if I get scared, you're always around
      [HER:] So let them say your job's a joke
      `Cause I don't care, I don't mind being broke
      [HIM:] Let's put our wands toward the cause
      We'll curse Death Eaters almost without pause

      [HIM:] Babe
      [BOTH:] I got you babe I got you babe

      [HIM:] I'm with you to make a stand
      [HER:] I'm with you and the Order's plan
      [HIM:] I know, for you, I'd give my life
      [HER:] I got my clock to know your safe
      [HIM:] I got you to kiss goodnight
      [HER:] I love you it's worth the fight
      [HIM:] I got you, I won't let go