Hakuna Matata Tutoring

  • hmtutoring4u
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2007
      Hi everyone. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am expanding my
      tutoring services and would like to spread the work. I have a current
      Nevada credential, BS in Child Development and MA in mild/moderate
      Special Education. Currently I am a stay at home mom of two toddlers.

      I am available days, evenings and weekends. 1 on 1 private tutorial
      sessions. Please feel free to contact me to talk further about services
      in detail. Contact either by phone 702-616-3677 or email
      hmtutoring4u@...

      Look forward to hearing from you soon.