Fashion Camp LV

  • kareninardh
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24 9:38 AM
      Hello Everyone!

      I thought I would pass on some information about fashion/sewing classes. My 13 year old daughter is interested in taking some fashion design and sewing classes but we may not be here for the currently scheduled ones. I spoke with Perin, with Fashion Camp LV, about providing classes for homeschoolers during the week, possibly in the fall. (I am forwarding her email correspondence, below, as well.)

      She is very exited about working with us, however, we need to have about 5 children for each age group/class, (ages 7-9, 10-12, & 13-17.) Although, the cost is yet to be determined, it would be significantly discounted for these classes as well as convenient. :)

      Please check out their website for more information and if you are interested in homeschool group classes, please contact Perin, Manager - Fashion Camp LV, www.fashioncamplv.com, 714-318-4188. Be sure to let her know you were referred by Karen in our Yahoo Homeschool group so she can keep track of the interest and work with homeschoolers as a group to put something together. Or, please feel free to forward this information to someone you know who may have an interest.

      Thank you in advance and have a great summer!

      Karen
      Henderson, NV

      PS: I will also post this in other groups and apologize for the repeated information.

      ************

      Hello Karen,

      It was nice speaking with you yesterday.

      I spoke with my boss and she is super excited about us working with you for the homeschooling. We are currently working on a Fall schedule. We will be offering semester long classes as well as shorter classes (1/2 day workshops). The semester classes will include things like sketching, draping, inspiration boards, sewing and learning about fabrics. The 1/2 day workshops will be what we currently offer at Camp: making accessories (like bracelets, headbands...etc.)

      I hope we can connect again in the Fall to discuss what program works out best for you. I will be sure to keep your information on hand.

      In the meantime, Summer Camp would be a great way to get your daughter started on her way to becoming a fashion designer! Please pass the word on to your fellow home-schoolers about our Camp over the Summer.

      Thank you so much Karen!!! Please let me know if you have any more questions.
      Hope you have a wonderful day,

      Perin

      Manager - Fashion Camp LV
      www.fashioncamplv.com
      ph. 714-318-4188
    • Carona
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24 10:24 AM
        Hello again!

        I must apologize and make a correction to the Fashion Camp post, since the price of classes haven't been determined as of yet, we don't know that they will be "significantly" lower, but will they will be cheaper for homeschoolers.

        Thank you!

        Karen