Fwd: Family Pumpkin Patch!

  • russ_hafen2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2007
      --- In HendersonSHARE@yahoogroups.com, Shannon <sbm1001@...> wrote:

      This ranch belongs to some ward member friends of ours. It sounds
      like fun,
      so I thought I'd pass it along. :)

      Shannon

      Come for a night of Family Fun at...

      *The McKee Ranch Pumpkin Patch!*

      Tuesday's - Wednesday's -Thursday's
      through October
      4-8pm each night

      $20 per family (no matter how big or small!)
      you will receive the following:

      1 Large Pumpkin
      Wagon Rides
      Carrots to feed the horses
      Refreshments
      Playground
      Music & Fun!

      Don't miss this traditional family experience this fall!
      See you at THE RANCH!

      8982 Dean Martin Drive
      Located one mile south of Silverton Hotel on the left hand side.
      Park down
      Raven Road near the horse stalls
      702.361.9606

      --
      Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll
      squeeze

      "The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just
      make the
      best of everything they have."
      ~Unknown

      Shannon McKenney