Fw: [snvhomeschoolhappenings] SEEk homeschool electives-Please Forward

  • Russ Hafen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011

      --- On Mon, 1/31/11, Rebecca Wells <messcap@...> wrote:

      From: Rebecca Wells <messcap@...>
      Subject: [snvhomeschoolhappenings] SEEk homeschool electives-Please Forward
      To: snvhomeschoolhappenings@yahoogroups.com, HendersonSHARE@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, January 31, 2011, 10:19 PM

      SEEK homeschool co-op is about to start up our spring term and I wanted to let everyone know what classes still had some room. We are an inclusive group that welcomes everyone.  We meet on Mondays in Henderson, near Pecos and 215.  We meet at a church but are not affiliated with any church/religion etc.

      Our morning academic classes are full, but we have space in many of the afternoon electives.  We have this term:

      Dance, 2 classes one for ages 5-9 and one for 10 and up
      Musical Theater for ages 5 and up
      Art for ages 8 and up
      String Ensemble for children or adults at any level of learning a string instrument(violin,viola, cello, bass)
      Family Band, for woodwind/brass/percussion, again adults and children at any level
      Beginning Flute Ensemble for beginning flutists
      Physical Education for ages 6 and up

      The music program at SEEK has been an amazing success and one reason is the chance for parents and children to play and learn together.  It is a very enjoyable and valuable experience.

      The prices for the classes are based on our 12 week term and are as follows:

      Building fee- $30 per family
      Musical Theater- $60
      Dance- $60
      Family Band/String Ensemble/Flute Ensemble- $30
      Art- $30
      PE- $30

      Parents in the music groups do not have to pay except for a small music fee.

      Please contact me with any questions.  Again, we start on Monday so don't delay!

      434-4608

      Rebecca Wells
      Mommy to Michael(13), Emmalie(12), Spencer(10), Stephen(8), Clara Jane(in heaven), Annie(5),  Porter(2) and Sarah (11 months)