Christmas Party Reminder Forward from LVVHSN

  • russ_hafen2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2010
      Hey guys, We are having a Christmas Party! We are getting together with Henderson Seek and Henderson Heat for some holiday merriment. Here is the info.. Sign up is important so we can figure the number. Please sign up with name, number of kids, it would be great if you mention food allergies so we can try and avoid them.
      December 10th
      Time: 1-3pm
      Location: Whitney Ranch Recreation Center in Henderson, Nv 89014.
      Please bring a packaged/store bought food item to share. (Rec Center/food law policy) Water and juice will be provided.
      There will be a table for the kids to make Christmas Cards which will be given to a local nursing home the following day. .and a playdough table too.
      Henderson Seek's choir and orchestra will be providing some great xmas music and we will sing too.
      Santa will be arriving approximately at 2:40 with candy and ho ho ho's for the kids.
      If you can, please donate a few dollars for the cost of the room
      Ho Ho Ho!
      Kristina