LVVHSN's Swap is coming! See us this Monday at 9am on Ch 13's Morning Blend!

  • kristina
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010
      Las Vegas Valley Homeschool Network's Fair Exchange Clothing Swap is next Friday!!! Here's the info you have been waiting for! We will be spreading the word via the internet, friends, family,and this Monday on Ch. 13's Morning Blend!

      Our Fair Exchange Swap is open to EVERYONE across the valley!
      Spread the word.
      Date and Time: October 8th from 8:30- 4pm
      Location: LDS Topaz Chapel
      Directions: Take the 215 and get off at South Eastern Ave. Head north under the freeway staying in your right lane. You will pass the Moon Nursery and you will begin to see our signs on the right. Turn right on Pebble. We will be in their east parking lot under their pavilion.
      What is our swap? It's a fair exchange. You donate clothes, accessories, everything but furniture and pets. You can swap out up to the amount you have brought. Simple.
      Would you would like to donate and not swap? Great. We have a tax deductible receipt for you and all those who donate.
      Would you like to just come get clothes and not swap? Sure. We do ask for 50 cents per item to be donated to LVVHSN.
      Early donations now being accepted prior to the swap. You can bring them the day of the swap but if it makes life up easier, why not?? Contact us at lvvhsn@gmail. com
      LVVHSN is a nondenominational, 501c3 nonprofit. www.lvvhsn.org