Motivational Speaker

  • Russ Hafen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2010

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Valerie Blake <handfull5@...>
      To: Cassandra Hafen <russ_hafen2002@...>
      Sent: Wed, March 3, 2010 8:48:27 PM
      Subject: FW: Invitation from Lindsey and Valerie Blake

      Hi Cassandra,
      Here is a copy of the letter that I’ve recently sent out about the dinner this Saturday.  We would love for you to join us.  Feel free to extend the invitation to anyone you know.
      See you then,

      February 27, 2010

      Dear Friends:
                 We are writing to let you know about a wonderful opportunity to hear from Jim Jackson, author of Power to Change.  Mr. Jackson is a motivational speaker and life coach, and will be speaking at a dinner hosted by Antoinette Montandon and Pillar of Light Commonwealth on March 6, 2010.  The evening will be emceed by Jeff Civillico, a comedian who tours with Disney Cruise Lines.  Full Scale, a men’s a capella ensemble, will perform, and there will be a raffle for baskets filled with fabulous products and gift certificates.  It promises to be a wonderful night!
                  Jim Jackson will speak about how we can create the life we want and achieve our
      dreams, visions, and goals.   It is a very timely and inspiring message that will benefit everyone who attends.  He will empower each of us individually as well as our youth and young adults to consider who we want to become and what we want to achieve. This is even a great opportunity to share his insights and enthusiasm with your business associates.  He will help us set our course for the next year, the next decade, and the rest of our lives.
                  The proceeds from this evening will benefit the scholars of Pillar of Light

      Commonwealth.  A Commonwealth is a community of families who come together to educate their youth ages 12-18.  Currently Pillar of Light offers weekly instruction and experiences in Shakespeare as well as US History and Government. The money raised from this event will be put towards a spring production of “Much Ado About Nothing,” a four-day study trip to Carson City, Nevada in May 2010, and a two-week study trip to historical sites on the East Coast in the summer of 2011.  The mission of the Commonwealth is to help the scholars understand their greatness, identify their own personal mission, and prepare them to fulfill that mission.  The Commonwealth and the principles and truths taught therein have blessed each of our children individually and our family as a whole. It is truly a worthy cause.
                  This amazing event will be held on Saturday, March 6 from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. at the VIEW
      215 Restaurant located at Russell and I-215, 9130 West Russell Road.  Tickets are priced at $75 per adult ages 19 and older, $120 per couple, and $16 per youth ages 12-18.  Checks should be made payable to Pillar of Light Commonwealth, and mailed to Antoinette Montandon at 719 Oakbridge Court, North Las Vegas, NV 89032.
                  Please consider the message that will be shared this night, and whether or not it is
      pertinent to yourselves, your youth or your business associates.  If so, you will not want to miss it!  For additional information on Jim Jackson, please see his website at jimjacksonlive.com; for additional information on Jeff Civillico, please see his website at jeffonstage.com; and for additional information on Pillar of Light Comonwealth, please see their website at pillaroflightcommonwealth.org.  If you have further questions about this transformational evening, please call us at 451-3230 or Antoinette at 648-9393.

      Lindsey and Valerie Blake

      ------ End of Forwarded Message