Re: Where are we/My son needs friends!

  • serendipityhomeschool
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 1, 2008
      We aren't there yet - but we will be moving there April 14th! (My
      husband is already up there, we are still in AZ, waiting for our house
      to sell.)

      We have a 9yo son and a 5yo daughter (also an 18yo daughter, but she
      will be heading off to college in August - sniff - she was
      homeschooled since 3rd grade. Our family is experiencing a LOT of
      changes right now!)

      We will be living by Horizon Ridge & Green Valley Parkway? I have
      never been there before, and don't know my way around yet. Is that
      near anyone?

      Smiles,
      ~Laura

      --- In HendNVHSHotline@yahoogroups.com, Samantha Pin <lvspinning@...>
      wrote:

      > I'm in Green Valley, but mine are a bit younger...I have a 2 girls
      (7 yo and 4 yo). I work, too, so sometimes it's hard to make 'dates,'
      but I would give it a good shot! :)

      > abayouth <momslittlehelper@...> wrote:
      > I'm in downtown Henderson, but willing to drive. My oldest
      is 11.
      > He's the one who needs the socialization the most. I also have a 8
      > year old girl who gets along with anybody. She's found lifelong
      > friends playing at McDonald's! Where are you? Anybody else have
      > preteen boys or girls??
      >
      > Amy
      >
      > --- In HendNVHSHotline@yahoogroups.com, "allkindsofjunk03" <blikos@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > I have a 9 and 11 year old boy. Where abouts are you?
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      Try it now.

    • allkindsofjunk03
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 3, 2008
        We are in Seven Hills (Eastern and St. Rose) :)
        --- In HendNVHSHotline@yahoogroups.com, "serendipityhomeschool"
        <serendipityhomeschool@...> wrote:

        > We aren't there yet - but we will be moving there April 14th! (My
        > husband is already up there, we are still in AZ, waiting for our house
        > to sell.)
        >
        > We have a 9yo son and a 5yo daughter (also an 18yo daughter, but she
        > will be heading off to college in August - sniff - she was
        > homeschooled since 3rd grade. Our family is experiencing a LOT of
        > changes right now!)
        >
        > We will be living by Horizon Ridge & Green Valley Parkway? I have
        > never been there before, and don't know my way around yet. Is that
        > near anyone?
        >
        > Smiles,
        > ~Laura
        >
        > --- In HendNVHSHotline@yahoogroups.com, Samantha Pin <lvspinning@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > I'm in Green Valley, but mine are a bit younger...I have a 2 girls
        > (7 yo and 4 yo). I work, too, so sometimes it's hard to make 'dates,'
        > but I would give it a good shot! :)
        > >

        > > abayouth <momslittlehelper@> wrote:
        > > I'm in downtown Henderson, but willing to drive. My oldest
        > is 11.
        > > He's the one who needs the socialization the most. I also have a 8
        > > year old girl who gets along with anybody. She's found lifelong
        > > friends playing at McDonald's! Where are you? Anybody else have
        > > preteen boys or girls??
        > >
        > > Amy
        > >
        > > --- In HendNVHSHotline@yahoogroups.com, "allkindsofjunk03" <blikos@>
        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > I have a 9 and 11 year old boy. Where abouts are you?
        > >

        > > ---------------------------------
        > Try it now.

      • tmarreez
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 7, 2008
          Amy:

          I am new to this group and new to homeschooling. I have a 9 year
          old little girl, named Nadia, who would love to meet someone her age
          who is homeschooling as well. We live near Horizon Drive and
          Horizon Ridge. So we aren't far from you.

          Tina

          --- In HendNVHSHotline@yahoogroups.com, "abayouth"