File - Pattern Posting

  • Hemp_and_Macrame_Jewelry_Pattern_Trading
    Message 1 of 49 , Dec 1, 2006
      Hi everyone!

      It's that time of the month again, and I know you've all created something! Please take the time to type a pattern up and post it for the benefit of your fellow members. I'm sure you'll find that it doesn't take as much time as you think, once you get down to it. If you would like your pattern to be added to the in-progress ebook, please also email it to the group owner.

      And don't forget to post pictures, too! They can make a great deal of difference for someone trying out a pattern for the first time.

      Just as a reminder, you should only post your own original patterns or patterns that you have permission to reproduce.

      Thanks so much for making this group such a wonderful source of information!

      Tsaria
    • Hemp_and_Macrame_Jewelry_Pattern_Trading@