NEW HOME PHOTO

  • patriciac
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2012
      Hi everyone I am looking for a new photo for the group home page. I would like for it to be one of yours. I need you all to submit one of your jewelry items and patterns.

      I will post it on face book,so make sure it is yours(the design).

      If you want to sell the finish item. Let me know, I will try and help.

      Thank You, Parricia
    • aletha tucker
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 22, 2012
        hi, would be interested in any new patterns. especially peruvian cuff bracelets. thanks