wanting

  • Blueeyez44438
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2012
      Hello I Am New To Site And New To Making Jewelry and I Am Asking If Anyone Has A Patteren That Shows How To Do Beads For The Colbolt Elencance Cuff Braclet. I Have Instuctions But Can Not Figure It Out. Thanks
    • aletha tucker
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 22, 2012
        hi, please send it to me. i have lots and lots of patterns, any thing else you are wanting to make? aletha