New kid

  • anng1993
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2012
      Hi everyone--I'm the new kid on the block and look forward to "meeting" each of you.
      I make my own beads from a low-fire clay, and I also make focal pieces from fused and slumped glass.
      I'm attempting wire wrapping--so any help will be greatly appreciated.
    • Valerie
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2012
        Hi there and welcome to the group!

        peace