HI!

  • SandyH
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2012
      HI everyone I'm a newby here. Just wanted to say hi. Looking forward to learning from every one new jewelry to make. BLESSINGS Sandra H.
    • SandyH
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2012
        I am so new to this way of making jewelry, I can't wait to get started. I looked at all your pic. you all do really nice work. I have a ? the green bracelet on the home page I would love to make it I have all the stuff, but I can't find the pattern? Please help. Thank-you. BLESSINGS Sandra