new member

  • joybird5
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 20, 2011
      Hi everyone. I do different types of crafts and now it is time I learn this craft. So be patient with me.

      Teressa
    • Linda
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 24 7:12 AM
        Hello everyone. My name is LInda Wernette & I live in Flint, Mi. I started doing macrame again after doing it back in the 70's. Now I'm into making jewelry and see lots of nice bracelets on the internet that I would like to replicate. There are not many patterns out there for the real beautiful ones that I have seen. I hope that I can help anyone with what I know. I also do lots of other crafting. Thank you for letting me join. Linda Wernette
      • Mary Gail
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 12, 2013
          Hello Teressa
          welcome and yes everyone needs patient with anyone who does macrames. I too am learning to do them again and hope to keep it that way. Nice meeting you and what state are you from I'm in Indiana .
          MaryGail

          --- In Hemp_and_Macrame_Jewelry_Pattern_Trading@yahoogroups.com, "joybird5" wrote:

          > Hi everyone. I do different types of crafts and now it is time I learn this craft. So be patient with me.
          >
          > Teressa

        • Raina
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 13, 2013
            --- In Hemp_and_Macrame_Jewelry_Pattern_Trading@yahoogroups.com, "Linda" wrote:

            > Hello everyone. My name is LInda Wernette & I live in Flint, Mi. I started doing macrame again after doing it back in the 70's. Now I'm into making jewelry and see lots of nice bracelets on the internet that I would like to replicate. There are not many patterns out there for the real beautiful ones that I have seen. I hope that I can help anyone with what I know. I also do lots of other crafting. Thank you for letting me join. Linda Wernette

            Hello
            I am from Flint, MI. Moved to Vegas & Cali (I have dual residency) 7yrs ago. I do lots of other crafts and want to get back into doing macrame again. I look forward to learning & growing with this group.