Re: New pic. for group contest

  • Mary Gail
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2011
      Got a question and I don't want to cheat so my question is I just finish making macrame belt with a pattern from Friendship-bracelet.com and wonder if that can be acceptable in contest ?? I need to figure out how to close the end of belt tip any tips with Nylon cords I'm thinking of using hot wax it ?? Any advice would be great thanks

      MG