Greetings To All

  • Liam Boyle
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2009
      Greetings to the Group,

      My name is Liam Boyle, and I've been working with hemp since the end of 2004, so for about five years now. I was making macrame jewelry, mostly pretty basic stuff, but in early '05 I was in an area with very strong competition among hemp slingers. To distinguish my own work from the work of others I started crocheting using the hemp jewelry cord. You can see some of my work on my website: http://www.happybilly.etsy.com

      I'm not trying to advertise my own site here, as I'm sure many group members have their own. I'm here to learn new knots and patterns from others and share some of the techniques I have developed.

      Namaste,
      Liam Boyle aka The Happy Hippiebilly