      From: patriciac <erras1m@...>
      To: Hemp_and_Macrame_Jewelry_Pattern_Trading@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2012 7:35 AM
      Subject: [Hemp and Macrame Jewelry Pattern Trading] NEW HOME PHOTO

      Hi everyone I am looking for a new photo for the group home page. I would like for it to be one of yours. I need you all to submit one of your jewelry items and patterns.

      I will post it on face book,so make sure it is yours(the design).

      If you want to sell the finish item. Let me know, I will try and help.

      Thank You, Parricia