1127Re: [Hemp and Macrame Jewelry Pattern Trading] New Member. Hello!

  • elena
    Feb 6, 2011
      Hello Thomas!
      It's nice to meet such and accomplished knotter, Welcome.
      I'm in my 5th year as a macrame artist, keeping my day job and enjoying this art as a result of an empty nest. I have books on the sailors knots, wow, difficult. The chinese knots are just as difficult. I did learn the kumihimo braid but that's going slow...practice and patience is what it's all about.
      My two inspirational macrame artists are Joan Babcock (joanbabcock.com) and Marion, Jewels in fiber (jewelsinfiber.com)
      I hope to be exchanging information and learning from a pro.
      Have a great day!
      Elena