website for visually impaired

  • Sue Mansfield
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
      If you're not aware of this site is has quite a bit of useful
      information for the visually impaired.

      http://www.lighthouse.org/

      http://www.lighthouse.org/accessibility/effective-color-contrast/
      deals with color problems in perception This effects everyone, not
      just the visually impaired. Yellow on red may present a problem for the
      colorblind individual.

      http://www.lighthouse.org/accessibility/legible/ legibility

      I was reminded of the Lighthouse website when I looked at a website new
      to me. It had words which were hardly visible.

      Sue
    • maidensweaver
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2009
        Sue,
        Silly me, I didn't realize we were both on this group.
        Cherri