Re: [HelpingHandsandEyes] Greetings from Cody, WY

  • Anna Zinsmeister
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2012
      Happy New Year to you and everyone else on the list. I'm sorry you had to give up your loom.
      Knitting is a good option. Is it possible for you to use a rigid heddle loom or an inkle loom if
      you decide you want to weave again? They are not an AVL 16 shaft of course but weaving is
      pleasant to do. Even plain weave can be interesting.
      Anna Zinsmeister
    • paintedthreads
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2012
        happy holidays to you vernice.. and group members
        tonya
        inside this old woman is a young diva wondering what happened