welcome

  • vernice
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2010
          A big welcome to all the new members to our interesting group.  We are so pleased that you found us.   I, for one, always enjoy rereading the past messages.  Anytime you post a message it should be going out to each member.  So lets hope you receive good information and that you will  share with us your good and not so good problems.
          I am always concerned that most of my posting might be repeat information.  Recently one new member requested that instead of me corresponding with her individually my information should be all posted to the group.  I only offered to do this because in my many postings to group you already know my health issues.  But I can easily repeat them if wanted.
          The past week I have been working with my "visually impaired" representative.  We upgraded all my handheld magnifying glasses from 3x to 5x.  She also put more of those raised organ dots on certain appliances.  I have now changed over with state library from large print books to books on tape.  I hated giving up the books because I have been an avid reader all by life.