New Member

  • Anna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2010
      I'm a longtime weaver and spinner. I teach weaving and spinning mostly to people with no disablities. In the 80's I taught weaving for about 8 years at the Braille Institute in Los Angeles. My students were all new weavers, mostly 60 or older, though I had a few in their 20's. Most were newly blind or became blind as adults. I'm glad to join this group.
      Anna