Intro

  • Marg Coe
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2007
      Hi

      This message is a brief introduction and explanation of my role.
      Currently I am "owner" of the list solely because I volunteered to help
      Vernice and Peggy.

      I am not visually impaired (though I am very hard of hearing). My
      first foray into fibers as a child (so young I do not remember when)
      was being taught to knit and crochet by my blind grandmother.

      As "owner" I am taking care of administrative tasks, Vernice is the
      real moderator.

      Below this message are the usual Yahoo instructions for sending
      messages, etc. Hitting "reply" to this will also work to get a message
      to the group.

      Welcome everyone.

      Margaret
    • Marg Coe
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2007

        I’ve just been reminded that for some brevity really helps!

        Long sentences or long paragraphs are more difficult to read.

        Please keep this in mind when writing whether it is a question, solution, hint, or anything else.

        Thanks

        Marg

        Marg Coe

        Tucson, AZ, USA