In last 7 days
The HBA was established as an alliance of hedgehog breeders who were interested in securing a place in the world for pet African hedgehogs. Our goals are to promote and improve breeding practices, as well as to educate other breeders concerning the care of pregnant mothers and their offspring. We are here for the betterment of hedgehogs. Our numbers have increased from only 5 breeders in the beginning to over 46 breeders in 26 different states throughout the United States, 8 breeders in 6 different provinces of Canada and 12 breeders in different sections of Europe. We continue to invite old and new breeders alike to join us in our mission to provide healthier happier pets as well as aiding and supporting activities that benefit all hedgehogs and their owners.
- Feb 9, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses