Re: [Heather Tesch] Full Body Shot

  • txrogue982002
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 17, 2007

      This is how I imagine Heather:

      Pep Navy Gallery3

      --- In HeatherTesch@yahoogroups.com, "txrogue982002" <txrogue98@...> wrote:

      > Yum ... interesting discussion and thoughts. I would also bet on
      > somewhere between 5'4" and 5'6" --- she doesn't look extremely tall or
      > extremely thin. Nicole Mitchell I would guess at 5'8" or so, give or
      > take. If not, she has a deceivingly long measurement waist to
      > shoulders. Check Heather and Nicole out when they are sitting
      > side-by-side in chairs.
      >

      > --- In HeatherTesch@yahoogroups.com, Me ME acmebanana@ wrote:
      > >
      > > Thanx for your thoughts. I appreciate them for they were thought out,
      > not just some random speculation. With the girls on TV a lot of times
      > you never get any perspective to judge them from. Do you have any
      > thoughts on her other stats: weight and measurements?
      > >
      > > PJ614 pjluez@ wrote: At the opening of the show...600am Central
      > time...Heather does the
      > > intro standing. I would also like to know her height. My guess would
      > > be 5'4"-6.
      > > There were references to vid capture sites which show some standing
      > > shots of our girl. I believe that they were posted in December.

      > > It's here! Your new message!
      > > Get new email alerts with the free Yahoo! Toolbar.

    • Me ME
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 18, 2007
        Yes that height sounds about right for Heather, and she does not look thin.  Would you say she is hippy?  Or do you think she has a good figure? Her face is kind of thin and up top she has a figure for sure, but I just wonder what she would like in a bikini?  any thoughts? the pic in the other post is sweet, but I believe a bit optimistic!