Re: [HeathenNews] Once again seeking Heathens to interview

  • Yves Kodratoff
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2013
      You will find three videos of three interviews of French Heathens ,in
      English, at
      thttp://www.lapf.eu/videos.php
      The text around is in French, just click on the interviews of Siannan, a
      Wiccan lady, Siannan, a Pagan Pete and a Heathen Yves at 'ici' and you
      will get them.
      Best
      Yves

      2013/5/13 Christopher Blackwell <myrddin@...>

      > **
      >

      > Working on my Litha issue and I would like some more Heathens
      > to interview. Don't let others define what Heathenry is about when
      > you can show what it is in your experience. This will be a cooperative
      > experience ad you will always be able to make suggestions and
      > changes as the interview develops. I can also use suggestion of Heathens
      > that you think worthy of being interviewed.
      >
      > Christopher

    • Christopher Blackwell
      Message 2 of 3 , May 14, 2013
        Yves,

        Thanks for the suggestions. I will check them out.

        Christopher