Once again seeking Heathens to interview

  • Christopher Blackwell
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12 4:45 PM
      Working on my Litha issue and I would like some more Heathens
      to interview. Don't let others define what Heathenry is about when
      you can show what it is in your experience. This will be a cooperative
      experience ad you will always be able to make suggestions and
      changes as the interview develops. I can also use suggestion of Heathens
      that you think worthy of being interviewed.

      Christopher
    • Yves Kodratoff
      Message 2 of 3 , May 13 4:48 AM
        You will find three videos of three interviews of French Heathens ,in
        English, at
        thttp://www.lapf.eu/videos.php
        The text around is in French, just click on the interviews of Siannan, a
        Wiccan lady, Siannan, a Pagan Pete and a Heathen Yves at 'ici' and you
        will get them.
        Best
        Yves

        2013/5/13 Christopher Blackwell <myrddin@...>

        > **
        >

        > Working on my Litha issue and I would like some more Heathens
        > to interview. Don't let others define what Heathenry is about when
        > you can show what it is in your experience. This will be a cooperative
        > experience ad you will always be able to make suggestions and
        > changes as the interview develops. I can also use suggestion of Heathens
        > that you think worthy of being interviewed.
        >
        > Christopher

      • Christopher Blackwell
        Message 3 of 3 , May 14 4:18 PM
          Yves,

          Thanks for the suggestions. I will check them out.

          Christopher